🧠 Second Brain
Public Second Brain with Quartz
I built a Public Second Brain with Quartz - Publish Obsidian Vault.
I added a python script find-publish-notes.py to the Makefile to copy all my SecondBrain notes from my Obsidian Vault with the hashtag # publish and copy it into the Quartz git-repo.
With the command
make deploy all these copied publish notes will be deployed on
I also put all my Zettels in the root folder instead of adding
notes sub-folder. This way I can use Wikilinks and do not need to change to absolute paths (which I do not want to activate in my Second Brain).
Main page: _index
# Uploading Example
How I upload to my Public Second Brain - asciinema
# Known errors
if there is
--- in the text, it needs an enter before and after, otherwise we get:
see: ‘pandoc exited with code 64’ Solution | Finisky Garden
- remove h1 markdown and add it as
- remove the link in Graph and on page with the beginning
- create a page with all zettels
- add images that are related
- aliases like a thesaurus (synonyms)
- change CSS to sspaeti.com
- callouts are not correctly shown: Callout behavior inconsistent with Obsidian · Issue #168 · jackyzha0/quartz · GitHub
- convert tags to real tags in frontmatter
- adding left panel folder? Someone did it here:
- did it for glossary, here are all the changes: adding sticky navigation bar on the right with backlinks · airbytehq/glossary@0470a9c · GitHub
- make lower() all zettels
- links work, but navigating through graph does not work anylonger
- backlinks also do not work anylonger with this
- removing origin, references, etc.
- last updated but content private (submodule?)
- wikilinks with . e.g. Plural doesn’t work. See Stackable Kubernetes Cluster (Lego Blocks)
write a blog on How to Create an Open-Source Second Brain .
# See other good public brains
References: GoHugo Static Site Generators (SSG)
Tags: #🗃/🌻 #publish